Monday, August 4, 2008

Score!



People! I'm so incredibly excited about this print I bought at the Uptown Art Fair yesterday. I spent a couple hours there on Sunday afternoon looking for dog inspired art, and to my surprise, I actually found quite a few different artists who I'll post about this week.

This is a Dolan Geiman print that I saw and immediately had to have. I spent $150 dollars for it (there goes that floor lamp I need from Pottery Barn), and I couldn't be happier. I just love it! In fact, I was so excited about my purchase yesterday that I probably took it out of the bubble wrapped bag at least 4 times to show different people I met on my walk home.

Dan says that for every piece of dog art that goes up in our house, one must come down, or we'll end up being those crazy dog people that live down the street. I'm thinking I'll just have to rotate the artwork, maybe every 6 months or so, because this is getting dangerous...

1 comment:

Dolan Geiman said...

Hey Deborah! We're so glad you enjoy the print and thank you for all the support!
- Dolan & Ali