Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Practice Makes Perfect

I'm slowly but surely approaching my 100th post, and it's so exciting! I've discovered so many cool products, interesting websites, and amazing people through this blog, and I just love sharing them with you. I think for my 100th post I'll round up some of my favorites and feature them in a "Best of House and Hound".

Of course, some of you may already know that I'm not the most patient person on the planet, and sometimes I get a little ahead of myself. Today for instance, I just can't help but let you in on PupStyle and this fabulous foot stool I found on their website. PupStyle and Atelier de Tapisserie Decoration (the makers of this fine piece of furniture) will definitely make the Best of House and Hound list, but my patience has run out on this one, and I've got to feature it right now!

I mean, come on... How absolutely cool is this piece? And if you're not so into bulldogs (not sure how this is possible since their just so funny and cute), send in your own 300 dpi photograph of your favorite mutt and ATAD will print it on their upholstery per your specifications.

No comments: