Tuesday, August 26, 2008

H2O

When I saw the maker of the Acqua Bol on the Pet Fashion Week website today, I immediately thought to myself, Genius!

I can't even count the number of times I've been out on a walk with the dogs and they've been thirsty, but with no water bottle or bowl in sight, I've had to find a drinking fountain, cup my hands together, and pour water into them for the dogs to drink. Of course all the water seeps through the cracks and I'm stuck at the drinking fountain for 10 minutes making sure they drink enough water to get them home without getting dehydrated.

Well, now we can hydrate the dogs anywhere with the new Acqua Bol from Wow Bow. This folding water bowl fits in a purse or wallet, and stylishly lets you quench your dog’s thirst anyplace, anytime. Pure Genius!

No comments: