Friday, August 15, 2008

Timeless

Dan needed the car today, so he drove me to work this morning and I'll be taking the bus home. We usually take Gus and Charly with us on the days that he drops me off downtown. They love riding in the car, and I get to spend an extra 15 minutes with them while Dan chauffers us through the city.

This morning though it was cold and wet out when Dan took the boys for their walk. When they returned they were dirty and soaked, and I decided I didn't want them getting into my car all filthy like that.

So as we're getting ready to leave Gus and Charly start getting so excited because they think they're going for a ride. They're running around the house, jumping all over the place, barking, and to their surprise we say goodbye and leave them at home. Gus was so determined to get out of the house that he blocked my exit into the garage and I had to shove him out of the way several times in order to get myself out the door. Silly dog!

There are some really fun products on this website, Zipper Gifts. I especially like this classic pull-around hound toy, first introduced by fisher price in 1930, and now re-introduced for a new generation. This would make a great gift for any guy, remember they don't mature until they're around 40!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love reading you!
Wake up thinking "What is she going to write about today?"
Great advice, I'll follow you wherever...
Foster

Trish said...

I had one of these growing up. If I ever find one in a thrift store, I'm grabbing it up!