Friday, August 1, 2008

Light Me Up

Our house has plenty of natural light, thanks to all the windows and the loft design, but it always seem like at night we just don't have enough.

I've been looking desparately for some better light fixtures, but just can't seem to find what I want at the right price. We really need some floor lamps and those seem to be very hard to come by, unless I go to Pottery Barn and spend $150.00 on one. And I need more than one, try two or three. I may just have to break down and pay the price at some point, but right now I'm still trying to find myself a deal.

I absolutely adore this Le Chien Table Lamp from Ballard Designs. It's out of stock right now, otherwise I'd be out, oh, I don't know, at least a couple hundred dollars. I'd be willing to splurge on this one!

No comments: