Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dog Stash

I'm not one to really dress up my dogs. Of course, they each have a very simple warm coat that they wear only in the winter when it's 20 below zero (Charly's has a fur hood, and that's my mom's fault!), but essentially, that's all the clothes they have. I've seen cute numbers here and there, funny dog-t-shirts, elegant wool sweaters, heavy duty booties, and more. But I'm pretty sure Dan would throw a fit if I came home with matching outfits for Gus and Charly, so I don't even try. Good thing I didn't make it to Pet Fashion week this year, because I know it would have been impossible to resist the couture fashion.

For those of you who do have a full doggie wardrobe, check out Canine Couture Closets, and give your puppy his own place to stash those clothes. Functional yet stylish, these closets help you stay organized, while adding a punch of pup to your life. So take control of your closet, and get back that short hang you've been needing so desparately.

No comments: