Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Good Investment



I think it's time for us to retire Gus's plain and simple metal water bowl, and invest in this very smart and innovative Drink Better™ product from Contech. Gus will probably hate me for broadcasting this over the internet, but I'm tired of cleaning up his vomit because he drinks too much, too fast.

The Drink Better™ pet bowl encourages dogs to drink at a slower, healthier rate, and make less mess while they’re at it. Neither Gus nor Charly seem to have any terribly bad eating habits (other than eating a dozen bagels off the kitchen counter a couple of years ago, but that's another story). Yet drinking seems to be a more complicated thing to do, and sometimes Gus just can't seem to hold down his water. So I'm gonna get my hands on one of these today!

No comments: