Thursday, August 14, 2008

Party Time



Last Friday I attended my 10 year high school reunion, and I'm happy to say I survived it! Actually, I had a pretty nice time, and I even stayed out until 2 in the morning, something I rarely do anymore. Granted the dogs were at my mom's house, and Daniel was on a business trip, so there wasn't much to pine for at home like I usually end up doing when I'm out on the town.

One of my favorite products that I've come across in the past month is this gift bag from Printed Puppy. In fact, I'm in love with the entire collection of luxe gift wrapping, inspired by Niva, an abondoned puppy who the designers rescued from Armenia and brought home with them to the US. You can read more about Niva and Printed Puppy here. Their story is pretty amazing, and yet again, reminds me of just how inspiring one little pup can be.

No comments: