Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ruff Love

Alright, so I know I promised to post all dog art this week, but I have to digress today because I just can't wait another minute to share this find with you.

My brother has always wanted a dog, and I have to say he's been pretty patient about getting one. We wanted a puppy so badly growing up, but my mom just was not INTO it... can you believe that? So one day, after a particularly difficult break up, and old enough to make my own decisions (I was 24 at the time), I walked into a pet-store, fell in love with Charly, and brought him home.

But poor Bruno is still waiting for his chance at what I like to call, ruff love. He and his wife have been contemplating adopting a puppy for a couple of years now, but a dog is a pretty big commitment, and they've been waiting for the right moment. But I think once Alicia sees this brocade print dog bag, she just might think it's time!

These exclusive doggy bags from Dog Interiors are so stylish that they can be used as a regular bag, AND as a carrier for your brand new puppy! Made by hand using loom-woven silk and ecru linen, these bags are lined with water-resistant material and perfect for puppy and you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

August 20th.

Beatrice Fabi, the designer of the Dog Interiors line of goodies and I had dinner at The Gotham Bar and Grill to celebrate her arrival to New York for the Pet Fashion Show. Not only is she a fabulous designer of accessories for pets, she is also a savy all-round fashion designer whom I have know since meeting 20 years ago in Bali. Bravo Beatrice!

So and by the way, I am the "ROZ" for whom the bag was named. What an honor!