Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Wee Nursery For Baby And Puppy



My sister-in law Alicia is pregnant with her first kid, and like every first time mom, she's totally obsessed with anything baby! Just like me, except I go bananas over hot pink leashes and pug pillows, while she fawns over baby booties and baby slings.

This weekend she and my brother Bruno went shopping at Babies R Us and came home with a brand new, very beautiful, and may I add safe (it's actually the safest in the industry) baby car seat. You can read about the product on Wee Baby Stuff, a website they just started featuring product reviews for all things baby.

And as it turns out, Babies R Us happens to have a lot of dog inspired products for your baby nursery remodel. Alicia sent me this picture of baby's room, all decked out in a graphic mix of brown and white. I love the puppy accents, like the puppy mobile hanging above the crib and the doggy art on the wall.

No comments: