Friday, September 12, 2008

Correction

Ok, well, it's possible I spoke too soon, jumped the gun, whatever... because it looks very nice out there today! The sun is out, the weather is temperate, not cold or too hot, and the weekend is here...

I should clarify my last post a bit by saying that PTK/PRK/laser eye surgery is definitely not a terrible thing. A recurrent corneal erosion every week is a terrible thing, and this compared to that is a piece of cake. Seriously.

And may I just add that my surgeon was the best! The surgery literally took 15 minutes total, I was awake the whole time (localized anaesthetic!) and didn't feel a darn thing. Of course two hours later I definitely felt some pain... my eye stung quite a bit, and watered a whole lot. This discomfort continued for about three more days, but decreased with every hour that passed.

So yesterday I felt great, and today even better.

I love this chalkboard from Trendy Puppy. Mine says: Out for the weekend!

No comments: