Tuesday, September 23, 2008

From Prenup to Prepup





Sorry people. I've missed more posts in the past two weeks than I have in the entire time I've been blogging. Life is moving fast, and I'm struggling to keep up.

This morning I read an article on MSNBC about Pre-Pups. That's short for Prepuptial Agreement. You heard me right... In addition to a Prenuptial Agreement, lawyers are now recommending newlyweds also sign some sort of "Prepuptial Agreement", outlining who gets the dog when the marriage goes up in flames.

What is this world coming to? Seriously, a Prepuptial Agreement? People can't even commit to a marriage long enough to last a dog's 13 year life span?

And speaking of flames. Check out these very awesome matches from Hom Art at Smith's Bath and Home. These are so fun, and I love how they've turned ordinary matches into something not so ordinary.

No comments: