Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's A Wrap

The dogs have been over at grandma's a lot this month, seeing as I've been on my own since Dan left and needing the help. I know I'm going to go through some major withdrawal though next week when I'm in Germany, so I'm determined to spend as much time with them as possible in the next few days.

This weekend I'm planning on taking take them to their favorite dog park, and then to Dairy Queen for a couple kiddie vanilla ice cream cones. They love those! I hope the weather's nice and we can spend a lot of time outside. I'm planning the weekend already, even though it's only Wednesday, which pretty much means I've had it with this week... I'm checking out early!

Oh but no, there are still two days left of my work week, and I've got to wrap things up pretty tight before I leave. So much to do, so little time. Wish me luck.

I love this Dog-On-It gift wrap from French Paper. I'm always on the look out for dog inspired paper products because they're so hard to find, and this vintage style wrap is one of a kind.

No comments: