Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dog Momma for Obama!

So I've been thinking about how to write this post for the past month or so, and today I've finally decided to just come out with it. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to figure out the best way to write about this subject, so I'm going to bite the bullet...

A while back I came across this article, in which an AP-Yahoo! News poll found that pet owners favor McCain over Obama 42 percent to 37 percent, with dog owners particularly in McCain's corner.

And people, I've been fuming ever since. For the record, this dog lover barks for Obama. And I know there are more of us. These last 6 weeks of the presidential race are going to get nasty, and though Sara Palin makes some of us break out in hives, we've got to get involved somehow, by any means necessary.

So here's an easy way to get out there and rock the vote: Buy a couple of these Bark Obama Dog T-Shirts from Psychedelic Fur, and take your pups out for a walk! You're guaranteed to stop traffic and get our message across.

2 comments:

Muzzle Tov said...

muzzle-tov.com's straw poll shows Obama For President dog collars outselling McCain '08 dog collars!!!
Obama dog lovers rule!!!

Simba said...

check out logobama.com and you can make a cute Obama logo with our dogs in it! I did one tonight..and put it on my Dogster profile page. :o)