Monday, September 15, 2008

Time's Up

Well, I'm officially burned out on wedding stuff... and the wedding isn't even until next August, which means I have months and months of planning ahead of me. So if this week feels bad, with wedding planning appointments every night of the week except Tuesday, what's the rest of my year look like?

Germany should be a welcome respite to all of this wedding madness. I'm looking forward to tuning out for three months, and just enjoying our engagement. The days can't go by fast enough, I want to be there already.

Well, I'm off to meet a wedding planner. Dan thinks it would be beneficial for us to hire one just for the day of our actual event, so I'm not running around like a chicken with her head cut off, which will definitely happen if we don't find a different point guard.

By the way, today is my official one month engagement anniversary! Here's a clock I love in honor of this month that's passed. It's from Bellacor. Check it out!

No comments: