Monday, July 28, 2008

Sugarbush Squirrel Does It Again

I write this blog for fun, and I try not to worry about my traffic too much, but sometimes I like to check out the numbers. Google analytics allows me to track how many people view my site each day, where they're coming from, how much time they're spending on the blog, and what pages they're reading.

One of the most useful analytic tools is the traffice sources tool, which lets me see how my visitors are finding House and Hound online. Some of my traffic is direct, but most of it is from referring sites or search engines.

Daniel checked my House and Hound analytics last night and found some hilarious information. Turns out that the most common google search query leading to House and Hound are the words "sexy firefighter". 15 people have wound up on my site looking for hot male bods, only to find this! In fact, if you search the words "sexy firefighter" on google, House and Hound comes up 6th!!!

Love these boxers from The Gap! Just bought Dan several pairs. He'll love me for it...

No comments: