Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sexy Firefighter



Ok people, I know this really has nothing to do with dogs, but I'll make it work. I just have to post a link to this ridiculous website featuring Sugarbush, the world's most photographed squirrel. Sugarbush was rescued as a baby in her nest, and has since become an international superstar. She loves to play dress up and owns over 2000 mini outfits with matching hats and accessories. Don't believe me? Check out the over 5,000 photos on the website!

I know some people play dress up with their pooches, but Gus and Charly won't have any of that. I can't even get them to put their booties on when it's 10 below zero and we have to go on our morning walk. And if I'm lucky to get the darn things on, the dogs refuse to move and I can't get them out the door.

Speaking of booties, here are some booties for baby by Robeez. Wish they made these in my size. I could use some new slippers....


No comments: