Friday, July 11, 2008

Europa Europa


My little brother got married in January this year. It was a beautiful winter wedding, complete with cold weather, snow, and the love of family and friends. Winter weddings are under rated. There's something about the season that is incredibly romantic and special. Unless it's 20 below zero. B and A lucked out with a high of 9 above.

Today's feature product is a travel wallet I found from Juicy Couture. My brother and sister in-law decided to postpone their honeymoon because of their busy winter schedules, and planned a summer trip instead. Yesterday they returned from a 3 week tour of Europe. I'm looking forward to hearing all about their trip.

2 comments:

bruno said...

Ahem... your 'little' brother is 16. I am your 'middle' brother.

Glad to be back, see you soon!

charlymydog said...

I hate to break this to you, but you ARE my "little" brother. Grisha is my "littlest" brother.