Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby Babble

This week has come and gone so fast. It seems like ever since we came back from Yosemite life's been hitting us on at full speed, and we've frankly been struggling to keep up. Dan's been incredibly busy trying to finish up an NSF grant proposal that's due today, and I've been drawing furniture plans all week for some upcoming large scale projects we're getting ready for here at the City.

I think we're both desparately looking forward to the weekend, which somehow we've managed to keep for ourselves, except for a Brit Milah we are attending on Saturday morning. One of Dan's colleagues and his wife had a baby boy last week, and they are welcoming him into this world in the Jewish tradition, with a Bris, a naming ceremony, and a celebratory brunch.

Two Trick Pony is a small paper studio that specializes in eco-modern stationary and notecards. All their products are screenprinted by hand on recycled materials using earth friendly inks. I love these baby announcement cards. Makes me want to have a baby, just so I can send these out to all my friends!

No comments: