Friday, July 25, 2008

Triple Espresso

Ever feel like you have way too much going on, and you want to be everywhere at once, but you can't? I feel that way today. I've been watching the Aquatennial Tennis Tournament for the past weeks, trying to catch an hour or two of tennis and get some work done at the same time. The final matches were played today and I had to watch the women's singles championship, even though my conscious kept telling me to get back to work.

Tonight a friend of mine has an art opening, but we've also been invited to dinner at Dan's sister's house. I'll be at the American Textile Center right as the doors open at 6pm, and I'll head over to Naomi's half an hour later.

There's another event this evening that I really wish I could go to, but it's hard enough to be at two places at the same time, let alone three. Corazon, a stationary and gift shop is opening their new dowtown minneapolis store, and hosting a semi-regular Dog Party! There will be dogs (bring your own!), food, music, and fun. The party starts at 5 and goes till 8pm.

No comments: