Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday Monday


It is inevitably a Monday morning, and all I want to do is get back into bed. It was so difficult to get up today... I actually thought about calling in sick, so I could sleep in a little (read ALOT) longer and then spend the rest of the day outside with Gus and Charly. We've had three continuous days of sunshine and warmer weather, which, after 5 months of winter and a basically non-existent spring, are making more than a few of us work hounds contemplate ditching class today.


For those of you who have kids, I'm posting this adorable bedroom set from Freckles Irresistable Homewares For Kids. If I had children, I know I would have packed them off to school this morning, then snuck into their bedrooms for a midmorning nap under these covers.

No comments: