Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Grab The Leash

Ok, so I have become completely obsessed with Photoshop. I am having so much fun learning how to use it, and I can't stop. Yesterday I spent another 5 hours glued to my computer. Dan had to literally turn the computer off in order to get me to go to bed. I now have about 25 photographs that I've altered and the effects are amazing! The retouched photos look infintely better than the straight-out-of-camera shots.

I came across this vintage leash holder from My Knapsack Dreams while searching for picture frames yesterday. I love the simple cottage look of this piece. It seems like I'm always trying to find a place to stash all of the dog products collecting in our house. Usually the leashes end up in the corner on the floor in our entry way.

No comments: