Sunday, May 11, 2008

Grandpuppies

In honor of my mother on Mother's Day, I'm posting about this bumper sticker I found on Cafe Press. If you knew my mom you would know why this sticker is so perfect for her. If you don't know her, I'll tell you why.

See, Charly and Gus are so very much loved that Dan and I have had to set up a joint custody agreement with my mother, so she can get her weekly dose of puppies. These boys are lucky because they visit grandma's house two or three times a week, and even get to sleep over. We're lucky too because she takes them whenever we go out of town, or just need a break from walking them in these 20 below zero Minnesota winters.

So all of this puppy time gives her hours and hours of stories to tell anybody who will listen. In fact, my mom will tells everybody about our dogs, whether they want to hear about them or not. She can't live another day without this sticker.

No comments: