Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring Showers


Can you believe this? I know it sounds silly, but yesterday, after a beautiful warm spring day (we haven't had very many of these up here this year) it began to rain, and I thought, YES! I hope it rains and keeps raining tomorrow too. If it keeps raining, then I can write about these awsome rain boots I found last week at KooKoo Bear Kids.

Well, it rained all night, but this morning the sun is out and I checked the weather and it's going to be 65 degrees and mostly clear all day. But I don't care! I'm still going to post about these rain boots. KooKoo Bear Kids offers furniture, room decor, bedding, clothing, and accessories all for kids. But I liked the site because they also offer some cute things for adults. Like these rain boots. And if you're not too shy you can buy the matching umbrella too!

No comments: