Monday, May 12, 2008

Click Click Click Click Camera


I spent at least 5 hours on the computer yesterday, photoshopping photographs I took of Gus and Charly earlier this winter. I'm just now learning how to use this magnificent program called Photoshop 7.0 to enhance my somewhat elementary photography skills.

As an interior designer, I use Photoshop to render my perspective drawings of interiors. This helps my clients visualize their future kitchen, bathroom, or living room. But I haven't had the opportunity to explore Photoshop for photography until now, and I have only one person to thank for that: Ree, The Pioneer Woman. She has inspired me to take my amateur photographs to the next level, with help from her simple and easy to understand Photoshop tutorials.

I've posted a couple of the photos I worked on yesterday. Today I need to get these printed and find appropriate picture frames. Here's one I found at 2 Paw Prints. It's a hand altered bone picture frame that I think is really cute.





2 comments:

bruno said...

Awesome work! Another good site is PSDTuts.

Dave and Beth Saavedra said...

Fun blog! I am a big Pioneer Woman fan, too, but I have yet to get sucked into photo shop. It's on my to do list, though!