Friday, May 2, 2008

Hot Diggity Dogs!


My friends Denise and Jason have been thinking about adopting a dog. Ever since she was 8 years old, Denise has wanted a Beagle named Bubba. She's not sure why she chose this breed, and now, some 20 years later, she's reading up on dogs, trying to figure out whether Bubba will be Beagle, or some other breed of pup. Denise is from New York, she's chic, fashionable, and totally adorable. Although they've taken a brief hiatus from life in New York (San Francisco, CA has been there home for the past year and a half), Denise and Jason both know they'll wind up back there eventually, sooner rather than later. I was thinking about the perfect dog for Denise and Jason, and mentioned to them that I think they'd look great wearing a Daschund! These hot dogs seem to be all over the place lately. They're small, cute, a bit edgy, and they're perfect for apartment living in the big city. Daschund's love to play, and they're quite clever.... a necessary quality if you want to be friends with J and D. Life's never boring with these two, and I think a rambunctious little hot dog bun would be a fantastic addition to their family. Of course Denise may not be able to get over her life long dream of owning a Beagle.


I found these great pillows at Modern Dose. Maybe I'll send Denise a pair of these for her birthday this year. Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

Elena said...

It is very cute and smart pillows. I am jealous that it is not me who invented those pillows first.

Elena