Saturday, May 10, 2008

Walk The Dog


I may just be the luckiest girl in the world. Yesterday I posted about my love for Schnauzers and coffee. I'm a terrible morning person, and if it weren't for my dogs and Daniel, there'd be no way to get me out of bed earlier than 9 a.m. Gus and Charly wake me up gently, snuggling at my feet, and I am so thankful for Daniel, my partner and our resident barrista. For him, getting up at 6 a.m. is effortless if not automatic, and by the time he wakes me up an hour later, he's already taken a shower, walked the dogs, and made me coffee.

Sadly enough, Daniel flew off to Providence, Rhode Island last night on a business trip, and left me to fend for myself this morning. After hitting the snooze button multiple times, I reluctantly pulled myself out of bed at 6:45, in order to walk those darn (READ adorable) dogs. Please note: our morning stroll was NOT fueled by coffee, as the barrista took the morning off.

Today's post was inspired by this blanket from Mungo and Maude titled "Walk The Dog". I would have preferred to sleep in a little longer, but sometimes a girls gotta do what she's gotta do.

No comments: