Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Puppies and Babies

Yesterday I ended up at Shoe Zoo in Uptown, a children's shoe store that specializes in very stylish, top quality, imported and domestic shoes for tots. I was there to help a friend of mine pick out twenty different pairs of kiddie shoes for a children's fashion photo shoot her employer is doing on Thursday. This little store was jam packed with tiny shoes... little converse all stars, cowboy boots, pink ballet flats, Italian leather sandals... We had no idea it would take us over an hour and a half to coordinate the outfits with the right footwear, there were just so many options.

Our children's shoe shopping spree last night reminded me to post about these super cute wall hanging tiles from My Retro Baby. Each 4x4 Poodle tile is personalized with your kid's name, and comes with coordinating ribbon. Maybe I could buy these for Charly and Gus, but I have a feeling they wouldn't be all into the Paris Poodle theme. I'll have to wait...

No comments: