Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bookworm



I'm super busy at work, so posts this week will be short and sweet...

I just started reading a new book called The New Yorkers, by Cathleen Schine, and I've been engrossed since page one. This novel, about living and falling in love on one block in New York City, also shows us how profoundly our dogs can change the course of our lives. In The New Yorkers, neighbors fall in and out of love, and it's their dogs who inadvertently act as cupids.

I'm loving these dog bookends from Restoration Hardware. They're heavy enough to shoulder the thickest novels, but stylish enough to stand on their own.

1 comment:

Ann Arbor Biscuit Co. said...

I loved The New Yorkers! I could not put it down (and not because we have 3 rescued pit bulls) and actually cried at the end. The bookends look so much like our Millie. I might have to put those on my Christmas list...