Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pay Off

I've been so incredibly busy today that I haven't even had time to sit down at my desk and think about what I'm going to write about on here. So I'm shooting from the hip people, straight from the hip...

Really, all I want to do right now is get home and take the boys to the beach. It's 90 degrees in the city today and I've been on my feet for almost 8 hours, coordinating an office move from one building to another. I won't go into the details, they're not terribly exciting, but the move went well and the project is finished. 3 months of hard work has paid off. Thank goodness.

So now I'm hot and tired and hungry and I'm on my way out! I'll leave you with this Biscuit Tin from the Sundance Catalog. I could sure use a cookie and an ice cold glass of milk...

No comments: