Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bon Jour



Yesterday, as we walked down the Poppelsdorfer Allee in Bonn, I had the great privilege of watching a city dog run down the sidewalk, several feet ahead of his owner (in fact I actually didn't see the owner anywhere in sight), stop at the cross walk, wait for the traffic to stop, and cross the street, all by himself.

I just couldn't believe it! I mean, Gus and Charly would have been chopped liver!!! Sometimes I'm so taken a back by how human dogs can be. And other times, like when they sniff each other's butts to say hello, they're just so unbelievably dog.

We're traveling to Paris today, via one of these European High Speed Trains. We'll be in Gay Paris in about four hours... Check out this very hip and Frenchy travel bag from Bagira. I want one, now!

P.S. What a coincidence: on our way to Paris I saw a woman in the Koln Train Station wearing a Bagira Bag! She was very impressed that I knew the brand...



No comments: