Monday, April 27, 2009

What A Mess

It's definitely Monday cause I've having a terrible time getting back into the swing of things. First off I had to take the dogs back to my mom's house last night for their weekly three day sleep over at her house. Of course the minute I drop them off I start missing them.

Second, I was up late on Saturday night watching movies with my brother at his house, and didn't get home until 2 in the morning (not typical for me, way past my bed time). I slept until 11 a.m. on Sunday so then of course last night I wasn't a bit tired and didn't end up falling asleep until, gasp, midnight. So then getting up on time this morning was a real nightmare.

Third, I had to drive all over the city this morning to meet a delivery truck and coordinate the installation of furniture and chairs for several of our City properties. Well communications first thing Monday morning never go all that smoothly, and I missed the delivery truck like three times at three separate sites. A delivery and install that should have taken an hour and a half ended up taking three, with a lot of aggrevation and wasted gas to boot.

The only thing keeping me from calling it a day is the fact that I spotted a dog themed dish towel in the window display of the Bibelot on my way back to the office from that horrendous delivery. So I stopped in and bought the towel, and I can be proud of at least one thing I did today. Sorry but I can't find an image of the dishcloth online. Yet another disappointment in my string of disappointments...... Oh well, it is a Monday.

No comments: