Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cheers!



I like wine, but I've never really been able to say I love it... until Tuesday, when a friend of ours invited us out for dinner to celebrate our engagement, and popped open a 20 year old bottle of French Pinot Noir. Delicious!

I have never enjoyed wine as much as I did on Tuesday evening. I couldn't believe I could taste a difference between the stuff we usually drink at home and this generously aged wine. It was definitely an unbelievable improvement.

Not that the wine we drink at home is bad, but I must admit an aged bottle of wine makes the world of difference. Really.

And so does this t-shirt from Dogs Uncorcked. If you love your dogs and a good bottle of wine, this t-shirt is perfect for you. And while your at it, check out the book WineDogs, a photographic journal of stunning pictures and great stories created for the love of dogs and wine.

No comments: