Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh Shoot!


Yesterday I spent an hour on Skype, talking to my mom, but mostly watching my dogs on the video camera. This was the first time since we left Minnesota that I've seen the dogs live, in action, in flesh and blood. 

It was pretty wonderful, watching them wrestle each other, bark out the window, and stare at the computer screen with bewilderment. I'm pretty sure Charly didn't understand a word I said, but Gus, he seemed to perk his ears and wonder for a brief minute where my voice was coming from. At least that's what I'd like to think. 

Talking with my mom I realized I have no idea where I left my keys for our Minneapolis home. I'm sure before leaving I put them somewhere and thought, there's no way I'll forget where these are. Has this happened to you? Now I have absolutely no clue where I left them. 

Doggie Key Chain from fitszu. I obviously need one of these. 

No comments: