Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Mania

We've welcomed three babies to the world this week. None of them ours, all of them brand new and beautiful. No, I'm not pregnant, first we've got to get married in August. But three of our good friends all gave birth within a week of each other. Two of the babies in fact were born yesterday. 

Imagine our surprise when we received the second call yesterday, from our friends Alix and Holly. We'd already heard about the first brand new baby earlier that day, and so the news of Jasper's early arrival blew us away. 

In fact, we had just been over to Alix and Holly's for a dinner party on Sunday, a last hurrah before baby. Jasper wasn't due until this coming Sunday, but I think the cheese cake I brought for desert(which Alix had been craving for months) did the trick. And so out he came, five days earlier than expected. Yey!

Love, Love, Love this travel diaper changing pad from My Retro Baby. Makes me almost want to change a diaper. 


No comments: